Daisy Flowers Crochet Afghan

It has been my goal to crochet a granny square blanket ever since I started by crocheting. I have been searching for the pattern by browsing through books, pinterest and the internet to find the ideal design. Finally, I decided to do the Daisy Flower pattern.

I used the 4 Seasons Marvel Soft 8 ply yarns for this project. It was my first project using soft acrylic threads and I love the softness of it.

I picked 4 colours - purple, turquoise, yellow and navy for the borders of each squares. There were 14 squares per colour to make up a total of 56. I used white colour to join them up as border.


After joining up the squares, I made border for the whole afghan. Here is a complete view of the blanket. :)


Completed daisy flower blanket

Close shot of the border stitch
Daisy flowers crochet afghan that you can use as a lap blanket or for kids to use. Used good quality soft acrylic yarn threads to make this myself in a non-smoking and no pets environment. Perfect for home use, on car seat, on sofa, on bed or as a gift to friends.

Measured 38inch x 42inch approx. Air dries fairly quickly.

Washing Instructions:
------------------------------
Cool hand wash 30 degrees.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Dry flat in shade. Do not iron.

You can browse the making process at my Instagram account - joeycraftworkz.

Comments