My Crochet Doll - Work in Progress

I am riding the crochet wave ever since I tried to learn how to make an amigurumi. I watched a lot of youtube videos, surfed inspirations from facebook groups and pinterest. Hence, I was not posting on my blog for more than a month. Fortunately I have a good mummy friend Carol who is an experienced crochet lady that I can seek guidance from. Because of my constant flow of questions, it rekindled her spark in crocheting ever since she stopped a year ago.

In the facebook group that I joined, one lady posted her project from My Crochet Doll by Isabelle Kessedjian. When I googled the crafter, I realised I was her Instagram follower but never knew she crocheted.

Started the doll's head
I followed some great tips from By Hook, By Hand blog on making this doll a little special than the actual doll. Visit her blog if you can as she has other great tips on making crochet dolls of other types.

My progress is quite slow due to other projects on hand. Here are what I can shared till this point of time.

Making the torso and legs

Adding the hair
I should be completing the doll once I stitched the hair on her scalp. Then I can make dresses for her to wear next. Wish me luck and more energy!



Comments