StickerKid Review and Discount Code

(Sponsored Review)

Another school term is fast approaching and I am always busy writing or printing labels from my Label Machine for my children in December.

This time, I beg to differ in my approach.

StickerKid has offered us some personalised labels from their value pack to try out. That includes shoe labels, iron on labels and small stickers.

Stickerkid Labels
Manufactured from Switzerland since 2004, every label is protected with a thin plastic layer. This is good as I am not afraid of my children damaging the labels with their hands wet or water spilling from their water bottles. Not only that, they survive microwaves, dishwashers, sun and sand.




Other reasons why I choose StickerKid:

1. Restickable stickers
When my child pasted the stickers at the wrong page or clumsily, I can always tear out and restick them with no tape residue left on the initial pasting.

2. Fast shipment
The orders were processed quickly and shipped out fast. I received them in a week.

3. Friendly customer service officer
They are very responsive to my enquiries and friendly who provide assistance.

4. Easy to use website
Navigating on their website is very easy and friendly. Even my children has no problem selecting colours, text fonts and designs by themselves.

5. Instruction manual given
There is also an instruction manual included in package that explains the different usage of each type of stickers.

Now the best part is:

StickerKid has kindly offered 10% discount code to all my readers with code 10discountSGSTICKERKID. (Key in the code under "Discount code" upon check out). The code will expire on 31 December 2015 and shipping fee of SGD 2 is not applicable for the code. Hurry if you want to print labels for your kids.


Disclaimer: We have received 2 sets of stickers for review purpose. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions and photos are mine, unless stated otherwise.

Comments