Cinderberry Stitches Saltwater Series - Cushion Covers

My daughter likes mermaids. Me too, especially cute ones.

When Cinderberry Stitches came out with their latest collection called Saltwater, I loved it instantly. A pity that I did not buy their fat quarter bundle in my local sewist. Due to budget, I bought the 10inch layer cake instead.

I planned to do 2 projects with this collection. One will be hexies mini quilt and the other is the cushion cover which I will be sharing with you in this post.

I cut the fabrics into 2.5 inch squares.

Trimmed the squares
Arranged them diagonally before sewing up into granny squares arrangement.

Quilt top completed
After adding the batting, I did top stitch with my Perle Cotton Size 8. I love sewing with them as the threads gave another dimensional feel of the whole cushion cover.



Here is the completed cushion cover.

Cushion cover
I can't wait to do more patchwork stuff for the house. My work log always get longer and longer. :)

Comments