November Artistic Trading Cards

This is a busy month with more handmades done up for friends as their Christmas gifts. I hardly have time to blog or even open up my laptop to work.

I just received my stack of November Artistic Trading Cards from the hostess - Annie, with theme - Year of Goat / Chinese words.

My Nov ATC

Group ATCs
I skipped October ATC swap as I have no time to design and make. However, I made an extra effort for December with theme - Mixed Media.

Moving on, I guess I will be doing lesser scrapbooking but focus on project life, ATC swap if I can. Of course, the majority of my time will be on sewing of dresses for my children, patchwork and more mini quilting. If you are interested to find out more about my up-to-date sewing and quilting work, do follow me at Instagram - search for joeycraftworkz. :)

Comments