Handsewpatchwork Sew-a-long Block 9 - Yacht

I have been taking my own sweet time to do my handsewpatchwork sew-a-long block nowadays as compared to the previous blocks. I realised I was able to plan and coordinate my scraps better in a relaxed manner. I also challenged myself to cut away new fat quarters which I could not bear to in the first place. I love to buy beautiful fabrics and tend to keep, rather to use them for my projects. I asked my fellow sewists in a facebook group and those who responded had the same challenge as me.

Well, at least I know I am NORMAL now. :)

This week, I am sharing my Block 9 called Yacht. I was not motivated to do this immediately as I did not have a lot of blue fabrics to choose from. Luckily, I managed to buy some stash from Instagram and arrived just in time.

Block 9 - Yacht
This pattern is so nice for boy quilt I feel. It was very easy to handsew as there was no y-seam and all were straight forward.

You can download the template from ZakkaArt here.

Comments

Post a Comment