Thankful Tuesday: Chance to contribute back to society

I am grateful to know like-minded friends from facebook. Whenever I have problems and do a shout-out, I knew someone out there will response or advise me in one way or other.

I am also on a lookout on ways to contribute back to society. In small little steps which I could cope with in my limited ME time.

Best of all, if I could use my creativity and handmade spirit. What else can I ask for?

Banner tags
These like-minded friends gave me an opportunities to contribute back to society. I am happy that I can start my card-making engine. Currently, I am making cards to contribute to the KKH's patients (especially children and their family members) and also to some volunteers from a non-profit organisation. If you are interested, you can write to me to find out more.


Linking up:

Comments

  1. So nice to know that you make time to contribute to the community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Lucky my friends gave offered this chance to me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment