Project Life - End of 2013 and Start of 2014

Finally, finally, finally!

Yes you read it.

I have just finished my Project Life for 2013! I know, it is already April and I am so behind schedule (still).

Here were my albums - 2 12x12 American Crafts albums and 1 SMASH book.

2013 memories
I dare not count how many photos I have printed. I was so lucky that Big E helped me with the SMASH book part. I just pasted the photos on the pages and she will decorate for me with stickers and alphas. Phew.

I am ready to start 2014 with this new Project Life Core Kit - Strawberry.

Project life core kit
With the new price increased of the Canon Selphy photo paper, I have to limit my 4R print and develop more 2R or even smalller sizes.

Just hope I can close the gap very fast. I am now 4 months back. Argh!

Comments