My New Hobby Collection - Deco Rush and Decorno

Just when I thought I reduced buying scrapbooking stuff, as I have too many and the speed of using them are way too slow, my collection of stationery mode emerged. Opps!

These are the current new tapes and stamps from Japan (PLUS Stationery) that mostly used for planners, schedulers, cards or even for scrapbooking or wrappers. (Their full range of designs can be found here. But not all can be found in Singapore)

I started my collection last year when I saw some Christmas theme selling at Popular bookstores. Then slowly added when I saw some nice designs.

2012 collection. Only 10 pieces
Then I found this new pack - Farm theme at Popular Bookstore again.

Farm Pack
I missed the Popular's recent fair at Suntec Convention and I am glad cos I am sure to have some damages looking at the wide range of Deco Rush tapes there. I heard NBC Stationery, Isetan and Kinokuniya sell them too. I am trying to think of ways to organise these tapes in a nicely manner rather than placing them in drawers. Do you have any to share with me?

Then I chanced upon another cute stamping stationery called Decorno. This is a self inking stamp with beautiful designs and instead of rolling in a straight line, you can stamp in a wavy manner too. (The designs can be found here). They can also be found at NBC Stationery too.

The stamps can be refilled if they run out of ink. And if you have a casing, you can just buy another refill design (price is cheaper for refill than with the casing)

Decorno - My new collection. Some are Disney themes from Japan

Comments