Colouring with Copics - Talented Gal

Recently, more often than not, I realised my Big E loves to mingle around in my craft room. Not just when I was sewing, but also when I was scrapbooking, project life and colouring. Maybe she was bored with her toys and found her mother's stuff were more interesting to play with. Or maybe she has an inborned creativity and love of crafts, thanks to her mother's genes.

I bought paints, crayons and colouring pencils for her to doodle. They did not made her concentrate for very long. Rather, when she saw me playing with my copics on my recent ATC design, she wanted to have a hand in them too.

I was very protective of the copics in the past as they are quite expensive and I would not want my gal to "destroy" them. (Scrappy mummies should know what I mean.. hee)

Surprisingly, I was not in my protective mode the other day. I was pretty amazed by my attitude too. She asked if she can also coloured the Mimi image that I choped on the artcard. It was Mimi stamp from Penny Black - Big Wish Birthday Stamp.

Take a look at her art work.

My princess's artwork using limited copic pens
She did a terrific job for a beginner. Take note that she used limited pens as I won't want her to damage my collection.

And of course, here is mine.

Cute Mimi

Comments