August ATC - Reveal

I realised something. There is a trend in me.

Yes!

Whenever I have a chance, I would love to use my stamps and colour with my copics. I am not an expert in colouring but I will try my best to colour well in all the attempts. How I wish I can expand my current collections. That will be on hold. For now.

I was squeezed for time to create my August ATC with theme - moon and/or star. I did not have any moon related items, but certainly lots of stars!

I used the Penny Black - Birthday Wish stamp - Mimi with party hat and balloon. I like her a lot. Used to collect them before I quit my job.

Colouring the Mimis
I used the red checkers washi at the bottom and pasted 2 silvers and 2 gold stars that I cut out. I bought the stars from Daiso.

So pretty!
My daughter did her own version. You can find it here if you are interested.

August ATC

Comments