Some loots for Project Life

It was my first time patronising Scraplicious at Parkway Parade with my daughter. She was not keen to wait for me too long as she saw a toy shop opposite. So I did not shop too long inside and just bought what I need.

I wanted to get new journal cards for my project life as the current stack I have is finishing very soon and some of the quotes are not appropriate at the moment. I saw this Childhood mini kit - Wellington edition - from Becky Higgins and bought one to try out. I would love to get the Mayfield edition as it is more girlish. Too bad, they are out of stock.

Mini Kit
I also bought this Amy Tangerine phrase stamp to add on to my collection. Simply great for project life journalling.

Roller stamp

Not forgettting some papers designed for project life too.

That's all so far. :)

Comments