Chinese New Year New Pants - Pink Elephant

Today is the last sunday of January. In another few more days it will be February. This also means that Chinese Lunar New Year is fast approaching and I have not really finished packing and organising my house. Haiz!

At least, I did some shopping for some new items for the house. But I have not bought any new clothes for myself. :(

I finished sewing one pink elephant pants for E. :)

I traced one of the pattern from Cucito Vol 2 - Chinese magazine. I think I picked the bigger size. I folded the bottom up. This allows me to unstitch and adjust when she grows taller in the future.
The pattern paper

I cut the fabric and overlocked the edges before sewing the front and back together. Then I inserted the elastic band on the waistline.

Bingo!

Finished pants
I did one smaller version using blue elephant for my nephew. (Forgot to take photo)

Again, it was challenging for me to ask the model to take photos. She does not like to look at the camera!!

Pose 1

Pose 2
Shall share my newly made New Year cushion covers in the next post.

Good night!

Comments