A New Year with a New ATC Sneak

I love weekends. Maybe we get to bring our kid out to enjoy outdoor activities. Today is the first weekend of 2013 and we just finished dipping ourselves in the pool and enjoyed MacDonalds after that. Surprisingly, the little one likes to eat the Twister fries. Wonder why.

I took part in the brand new year's ATC exchange again! This time, Li Rong, the hostess gave us the theme ' WASHIS'. I should be very happy cos I have been using washis for most of the artistic trading cards that I did in 2012. Strangely, this one hit me and I was kinda lost on what to do.

Luckily, I managed to design and complete them yesterday. Here is a sneak on what I used.

Felt apples
I just completed one page of the Project Life album yesterday. I can't imagine that it was so easy and I resisted for a year. For those who planned to do it, take it easy and you can complete in no time. Just need to remember to take photos of the outings or events you have been too. The journalling part will be easy.

Have a good weekend.

Comments