New Disney Cushions for the House

Good morning Friday! This will be the last friday of 2012. 4 more days to 2013. That's fast.  I will be commencing Project Life in 2013. Wish me luck. Need lots of patience and determination. But I believe the support I have from the group members, I should be progressing. Ha.

I did some sewing recently and no opportunity to take a good shot due to the weather conditions - raining. I wanted to sew something big enough to reduce the fabric stash I have at home. I also packed my bookshelves and placed all my fabrics inside. Now, I have a better view of what I have in the inventory. I shall stop buying till I use most of them. :)

Same goes for my scrapbooking stuff. No more purchases.

These are the 2 disney cushion covers that I did for the house. Aren't they lovely?

Disney cushion covers
I also did a set of other designs for my besties. Shall not reveal till they receive from me tomorrow.

It will be a busy packing day for the party tomorrow. Till then.

Comments