October ATC - Reveal

Good Monday everyone. It is mid month again. Glad that it is a public holiday tomorrow, ie Deepavali. But then again, it makes not much difference for a stay-at-home mum who is not entitled to any annual leave or public holiday. Everyday remains the same, be it saturday or sunday. But nothing can replace the joy of watching my kid, still sound asleep every morning when I woke up, watching her opening her eyes, stretching herself the moment she is up. And give me a wide smile.... That just made my day!

Today, I am going to share my October artistic trading card design. I have mailed out the cards to the members and some of them have received them. The theme I gave was "Happy Birthday".

Here are the emblishments and tapes I used to decorate the simple card.

Felt cupcakes

From Maya Road

Tapes, tapes... I am in love with them
And the reveal....

October ATCs

Shall reveal the 3 designs of the 3 groups that I hosted in the next post.

Hope the weather is fine today for my big basket of laundry. Need to do some packing today... house is so messy....(life of a stay-at-home mum....)

Comments