Birthday Cards for KKH patients

Today is a cooling night. It started raining since late afternoon and it is still drizzling now. The bad news is that the little ones in my family are coughing away, just like me. I changed medicine and took antibiotics and just hope my health will get better by the next few days.

A few days ago, I made some birthday cards for KKH patients. I participated in the "Crafting for Charity" group whereby some friends or friends' friends have connections with respective organisations. They will request to contribute self-made cards for patients or volunteers on an ongoing basis. If you are interested to participate, you can let me know. (You can make birthday, thank you, encouragement, congratulations, etc cards)

Here are the birthday cards I made that I am sharing in my blog.

Smirk Girls
 
Here are the closeups...
 

 




Hope the patients will like them. Will share more designs after they are done.

Have a great night, everyone.


Comments