September ATC - Reveal

Decided to write a late post today. Slept too much in the afternoon and quite awake now. Finally went for a haircut. These days, the weather was unbearable - HOT. I don't have the luxury to switch on my air con as they are spoilt!

Just received the September ATCs from the hostess, Jie Ying. The theme was "Thank You/Appreciation". Shall reveal mine now. :)

First of all, I used a new dolly die cut that I bought from Krafters' Paradise in June. My first dolly and hopefully I will find something else to my liking. The finished pieces of the dollies are beautiful. The one thing I don't like to do is to piece the individual holes. :(


Folded dollies
Then, I added 3 Maya Road velvet flowers with brads at the bottom of the dollies.

With Maya Road flowers
I pasted the dollies on white cardstock. I also used the "Thank You" stamp from Hero Arts and cut out from pattern paper. I used distress ink pad over them to give a vintage feel. After that, I used thick foam to paste the "Thank You" on the dollies.

September ATC
Close-up
I have also finished the October and November ATCs. Managed to complete within a day. Better catch the mojo wave before it disappeared.

The members' cards will be revealed in the next post.

Good night everyone.

Comments