August ATC - Reveal

It is mid october already. Sometimes, I wish time flies fast, while other times, to be slow. My to-do-list is like a mountain now, especially towards Christmas period. Hopefully, my mojo will be able to catch up and reduce the load. Wish me luck!

Today, I am going to share my August ATC. The theme was, Red, White and Star and hosted by Dorcas.

I used Theresa Colin's patterned paper this time round. I punched the top edges with the American Craft's punch and stamped the "SWEET" at the right-hand bottom.


Theresa Colins' patterned paper
American Craft's punch
Then I stamped this jar stamp from Dear Lizzy's on a white cardstock and coloured with Copic markers. Thanks to Joanne who guided me on the usage and accompanied me to buy them at Artfriend. My little collection cannot be compared to hers. Maybe next time when I practised on humans and other designs, then I will consider buying more colours.

Jar stamp from Dear Lizzy's
These were the colours used.

Copic markers
I cut the jars out and sprayed with Tattered Angel mist and glued some dewdrops on the front. Subsequently, I tied the top of the jar with some twine from Doodlebug Designs.

I added a dolly at the background to give a "kitchen" feel before pasting the jar on top.


My deck of August ATCs
 
Here is a closeup.
 
Close up

Will be sharing the members' ATCs in the next post. :)
 
 


Comments