July ATC Sneak

Half of 2012 just gone like this. We are already into the second half. Sometimes I wonder where my time went to. But I have no regrets to quit my job a year ago. I have more personal time for myself and most importantly for my family and daughter especially.

I kept forgetting what I have to do, the outstanding projects especially. I could say I have too much on my hands. Now, I made it a point to jot down and clip in front of my craft table. I have completed 3 out of 5. Just completed my July ATCs with the theme - CUPCAKES. Hosted by Lena this time round.

Here is a sneak of the stamp that I used.

Cupcake stamp
I used new technique that I have never explored before. Will share once I have received the rest next month.

Now, back to my No 4 on my project list. :)

Comments