Customized Wedding Frame

The weekend is here and it will be packed with activities and work. I am listening to the radio while typing on my lappie. I realised I am never tired listening to Michael Jackson's songs. I was his big fan in the 90s, been to 2 of his concerts in Singapore. Till now to me, no one can do better stage performance than him.

You can say I am quite a sentimental person. You will soon find out why from the frame that I made. Do you still remember my gift pack with the dolly on it? I presented it to my friend yesterday. Now I can reveal what was in the pack.

Gift pack
Let's start from the beginning.....

First, I picked a white frame.

White Frame

I added emblishments on the bottom of the frame. I used the lacy ribbon as the base, followed by the silver heart charm, love tile, studio calico's man and woman wood veener and "You & Me" thicker. Added pink rinestone on "&" to make it stand out. I also included 2 pink Prima flowers to give a sweet overall.

With emblishments

On the top of the frame, I pasted a "Love" washi tape and decorated the rest with heart-shaped flat back pearls. Here is the completed wedding frame that I did.

Completed frame
Added the photograph....Ain't they compatible?

The wedding couple
The back of the frame looked like this.

Back of the frame
Congratulations to them on their upcoming wedding. Wish them to have more good times and happy days ahead.


PS. If you are interested in customised wedding frame, you can contact me at joeycraftworkz@yahoo.com.

Comments