Chewy! - Part 5

This week had been rough for me. I am still sick, down with bad cough and running nose. Irritating ah!

I must admit that when I am sick, I don't have any energy to think and do anything. (Don't you agree?) My daughter was quite sticky to me when I brought her to school and experienced separation anxiety. Just hope that she will get used to it soon.

Today, I managed to complete one layout for the accordion album. EEeewww, I am so far behind...

Chewy
For this layout, I focused on food, which featured Edna having her recess in class. It was kinda difficult at first as I don't have many patterned paper or emblishments to mix and match. Happy to find a few and put them together.

She can recognised where this photo was taken and what she was doing. Well done~

One more to go....

Comments