Sneak of my first ATC - Jan 2012

I joined a local ATC group in January 2012. What is ATC? It stands for Artistic Trading Card. How does it work?

 
  1. You joined a group, be it local or oversea who is interested in exchanging.
  2. The host will determine the number of cards per group, the theme, rules and deadline.
  3. Then you have to make the number of cards, as per advised by the host. The cards have to be of the same design.
  4. Usual, the size will be 2.5inch x 3.5inch. Just nice to place in a trading card folder.
  5. Once done, you have to mail them to the host with a self-addressed and stamp envelope.
  6. The host will sort out the ATCs and resend back to each of the sender of the same group

I just did mine and ready to submit for the January theme - Friendship.

 
Here is a sneak preview. I cannot share my design till after the deadline. So... just have to wait. ;)

 
Sneak

Comments