New items for sale

Gong Xi Fa Cai once again. I am posting two items for sale today. A bit too little? I guess so. :)

Ever since I joined the Scrapbook Market group, I am hooked! Probably too long. But I think it is an environment that will encourage me to start my scrapbook album for my little one. (opps, sounds too familiar?)

Here are the two items.

1. Drawstring Bag

Product Quote: Kokka Japan Patch
Closer look

Fabric imported from Sanrio Japan, medium weight
100% cotton
With brown ribbon
19.5cm (H) x 22.5cm (W) x 6cm (D)
Cost: SGD 18.90

2. Small Zipper Card Pouch

Product Quote: Sandals

Closer look
Size: 5"(W) x 4"(H)
Fabric - Timeless Treasure, 100% cotton
Able to contain 30 cards
Cost: SGD 7.90

Postage charge:
Via SingPost normal post: FOC
Self collection at Admiralty MRT station can be arranged
Overseas (Subject to Singapore Post charges)


Payment method:
Singapore (Bank internet transfer), Overseas (Paypal)


How to buy?
Email to joeycraftworkz@yahoo.com or PM at facebook.



Handmade from smoke-free and animal-free environment.
As these are handmades, each will be subject to the fabric design.

Comments