New Category of item - My Brand New Fat Quarters

Today is the 8th day of the Lunar New Year. We are already halfway through the festive. So fast! This is the first year that I do not have yusheng in the office. But I had mine with relatives on the eve and second day. I think my record was 7, if my memory do not failed me. My uncle even took the trouble to purchase chopsticks, bearing our surnames in chinese characters. Cool, isn't it?

In the new year, I did some spring cleaning and detashing stuff to sell. One of them was my brand new fat quarters that I have purchased from overseas. *Click the photo to view them*

Brand New Fat Quarters for Sale

I have also created a new icon on the left which can bring you to my picasa web album to have a look at my fat quarters for sale.

Email me if you have any questions. I will be detashing more and post there for sale.

Have a great evening.

Comments