Christmas Owl Drawstring Bag for Sale

I'm almost ready to go to the MAAD event, except some minor stuff to prepare. Nevertheless, I want to show you an extra stuff that I have made last night.

Product Quote: Red Xmas Owl

Cost
SGD 18.90

Size:
19.5cm (W) x 22.5cm (H) x 6.5cm (D)

Postage charge:
Via SingPost normal post: FOC
Self collection at Admiralty MRT station can be arranged
Overseas (Subject to Singapore Post charges)

Payment method:
Singapore (Bank internet transfer), Overseas (Paypal)

How to buy?
Email to joeycraftworkz@yahoo.com or PM at facebook.


Handmade from smoke-free and animal-free environment.
As these are handmades, each will be subject to the fabric design.

Isn't it nice? Perfect as a Christmas gift! I will be bringing one along with me. If you need more, you can pre-order. Turn around time is 2 days after MAAD. :)

There are other drawstrings designs. Take a look.

Do drop by at Red Dot Museum tonight from 5pm to 12mid.

I shall see you then!

Comments