Flea Market at myvillage @Serangoon Garden

Hi everyone,
I just did my maiden flea market at myvillage @Serangoon Garden last sunday. It was an eye-opener and I had many catchups with my long-lost friends and new customers.

My items for sale

All thanks to Ai Yen, my scrapbooking classmate, who introduced me to this flea market. I co-shared a booth with her. While passing time, we talked about our kids, business and scrapbook materials buys. It was an enjoyable afternoon.

With Ai Yen
My first customer and old friend came by to support me. He bought a Gingerbread Man cushion.

With Lay Foo. He said this looked like a prize award ceremony. :)

Then next, with the Mok sisters, Michelle and Marilyn. We have not met for more than 15 years!

With Michelle and Marilyn
One of my best friends and her hubby came to support me too.

With Annabelle

To end the day, we went to Chomp Chomp to have a sumptuous dinner. 3 of us ordered 7 dishes, comprising of satay, carrot cake, hokkien mee, oyster omelette, bbq stingray, chicken wings, satay beehoon and sugar cane juice. We loved the junkiness but who cared.  We just loved the Singapore food and the company.

Some food ordered

Night shot
Till then, I shall update on the upcoming flea.

Comments