My New Facebook Fanpage

I did some research and comparison on the internet over the last few days and decided to create a fanpage, dedicated to Joeycraftworkz.

There are so many fanpage types that I have to pick. Finally, I chose Local Business after googling.


The fanpage allows me to link to my Etsy shop (click on the top left side - view screenshot below), which is terrific for my fans to browse through my items on a neater arrangement as compared to photo albums.


I have also created a Facebook social plugin and added on the right side of my blog.

There are so much to learn on Social Media Marketing.

My creativity juice is flowing out now. So fun!

PS. My facebook fanpage link is http://www.facebook.com/joeycraftworkz. Do LIKE it if you can to support me as a Singapore Handmade Crafter. :)



Comments