Handmade Small Pouches for Sale - Can contain 30 credit or discount cards comfortably

I have made big and long pouches in the last few weeks. How about a smaller version now?

A request came from my friend M that she needs a pouch or something to hold her shopping discount cards, though I have yet to make an exact type she requested.(M, I'm still exploring, don't worry!)

I did some research and selected this measurement - 5" (W) x 4" (H) which is great for ladies to put their shopping discount cards or credit cards in their handbags. The best part is you can put 30 cards comfortably. I tried and tested using my own shopping cards, not bluffing. :)

Here are some designs.

Alexander Henry's Mushroom Fabric
Robert Kaufman's Daisy Fabric
Fabric - Imported from Japan.
More designs here. 

Comments