Handmade wedding card

My best friend's wedding is round the corner. I want to do something special for her to mark the special occasion. I put on my creative hat and decided to use my newly bought Lifestyle Craft's Nesting Dies and Magnolia Rubberstamps to create a wedding card.

First of all, I picked these nesting dies - Nesting Bloom, Nesting Eyelet Rectangles and Nesting Frame 3.

Nesting dies
Then I used some lovely papers to go through Epic Six and these are what I have cut - Flowers and two magnenta cards.

Cuttings
I selected Magnolia Rubberstamp - Newly Weds Bridal Couple to stamp on the white paper (Using the Nesting Frame 3)

Newly Weds Bridal Couple Rubberstamp
I added "Happily Ever After" on top of the couple. Then I pasted the two magnenta cards together and the design on one of them.

Before colouring
After that, I used colour pencils to colour the couple.

After colouring
Then I pasted the flowers, pearl and tied with a ribbon. I pasted a yellow sticker at the back for writing.

Finished card
Back of the card
Simply love it!

PS. I can also put some notes in between. :)

Comments