Sister's wedding day

Finally I have the time to update my blog. Lots of things happened. My child was sick and now I am sick. To be a SAHM is certainly not easy. On top of that, I have to do a full time maid, full time mum, full time daughter, full time wife and full time seamstress. Hopefully in a few months time, I can be a full time student. I will love to hit the books again. But certainly not MBA. :)

I was the unofficial photography for the day, using my Sony Nex 3 camera. Not bad I must say my skills. Ha!


The wedding lunch was held at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3. Nowadays, lots of wedding couples will chose lunch over dinner. I like this arrangement as we can all rest after 5pm. ;)

Side decoration at Crowne Plaza Hotel

VIP Table Top Decoration

The Wedding Cake on Stage

Family Shot with Tiring Edna

Roast Pig
This was the roast pig that was delivered on the wedding day. Too bad, I don't get a chance to eat it myself. What a pity! For those who does not know, the bride's family will return the head and back portion back to the groom's family by including a pair of trousers. The bride's family will then distribute the body portion to the relatives.

Time for my medicine now. Join me at Twitter if you have not. ;)

Comments