My Bounty of Basics Fat Quarter Box

Happy! Happy! Happy!

My parcel containing Kona Solids Fat Quarters arrived as promised this afternoon.

Light Solid Colours
This is the light colour range of fat quarters from Robert Kaufman. Each measurement is 18 inch by 22 inch. I would love to get other ranges, however, not many places sell it and the one I saw on another website is cheaper than the one I ordered. But sad thing is they do not accept PayPal. *sad sad sad*.

I just did some research on small projects that I can do. Have jotted down in my Stitch notebook.

Let my dream continue of fabrics once more.

:)

Comments

  1. cool! Where did you get this one from? how much is it incl shipping? :D I must resist! hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatquartershop.com. But fabricdepot is having sales now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment