My online buys from USA.

Hehe.. due to the strong currency exchange between Sing dollar and US dollar, I decided to search online for craftworks, all the way from the USA.

Of course, there are a lot of considerations in mind, the shipping and handling charges, insurance, the exchange rate, quality, etc.

Finally, I found this website called Simon Says Stamps! They have a great variety of stamps and scrapbooking items for sale. The ease of transaction is very smooth and response via email is quite prompt as well. Best part is if you spent more than US$250, the shipment is FREE! If not, the shipping cost is charged at a flat rate. That's what I like!

Here are some of the items I bought...


These are the ones that I like..It is the MIMI series from Penny Black Inc. There are some other designs which are out-of-stock! sian...


Of course there are more stuff that I bought. Oh btw, the delivery is only 1 week after payment is received. Isn't that great?

I shall search for other stuff online, better to make use of the low currency exchange now. ;p

Comments